Airline Incentive and Assistance Programs
Lehigh Valley International Airport makes available
comprehensive incentive and assistance programs for all airlines when
adding new service. <more
About Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority
Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority is a 15-member Board of Governors. The members, listed below, are appointed by county executives of Lehigh and Northampton. It is governed by the Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Act. The airport authority owns and operates the Lehigh Valley International Airport (LVIA, airport code ABE) and manages Queen City Airport & Braden Airpark.
Board of Governors
- T. Anthony Iannelli – Chairman
- Marc A. Troutman – Vice Chairman
- Dean N. Browning – Secretary-Treasurer
|» Jane S. Baker||» Anne Baum|
|» William Berger||» Anthony Boyle
|» Robert Buesing
||» Bert Daday
|» J. Michael Dowd
||» Cindy McDonnell-Feinberg
|» David C. Haines
||» Mayor Ed Pawlowski
|» T.J. Rooney
||» Christopher Werley
Charles R. Everett, Jr. , Executive Director - CEverett@lnaa.com
Todd W. Quann, Director of Finance & Administration - TQuann@lnaa.com
Darren J. Betters, Director of Business & Commercial Services - DBetters@lnaa.com
Thomas R. Stoudt, Director of Operations & Safety - TStoudt@lnaa.com
Director of Planning & Development
LVIA is well known for moving people and goods efficiently. But the airport's activity has an economic impact that moves far beyond its terminal and runways.
LVIA is a self-supporting airport, providing substantial economic benefits to the greater Lehigh Valley. While there are many ways to assess those benefits, the simplest and most telling are:
- LVIA tenants and visitors contribute more than $300 million in economic benefits to the Lehigh Valley annually.
- Every airplane that lands or takes off at LVIA generates more than $2,000 of economic activity in the area.
- Benefits hard to quantify, but critical to business, include availability of air travel, air cargo and small-package handling. The airport's port of entry serves about 4,000 businesses a year; those customers represent more than $28 million in annual duties.
- LVIA is an important factor when businesses decide to expand or relocate locally.
For more information or for a copy of the history of the Airport Authority, please send a request via e-mail.
Right-to-Know Request Center
Welcome to LNAA's Right-to-Know request center. In accordance with the Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law of 2008, the following is the Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority's (Authority) policy for requests for public records.
Please click here for more information.